NPrinting For QlikView
As Vizubi have just released there up and coming feature PixelPerfect for NPrinting I thought it was a good time to provide a quick overview of the NPrinting software suite.
NPrinting claims it’s the most advanced report generation, distribution and scheduling application for QlikView on the market and I think I agree. I particularly like their motto “Design, Schedule, Share – Over Coffee”. NPrinting lets the user create and modify reports quickly, generate and filter them based on updated data and data from within the qvw and then distribute them to whom and when they need.
The solution, a lot like QlikView, boasts rapid development and implementation while still remaining a scalable solution. The user is able to design reports from QlikView charts, tables, variables and objects using Excel, Word, PowerPoint and HTML with easy to master drag-and-drop simplicity and then schedule these reports or allow the user to generate them on demand. All this functionality is packaged within an intuitive interface which allows the user to get up and running in hours. An enterprise report scheduling and distribution solution can even be developed in a matter of days.
The NPrinting software suite is split into 5 products:
- NPrinting Client; (Full-featured client application designed specifically for developers)
- NPrinting Server; (Scheduling using the NPrinting Service and Management Console)
- NPrinting On-Demand; (User on-demand requesting of report generation or tasks)
- NPrinting Portal; (Kiosk style website where users can browse a list of available reports)
- And NPrinting PixelPerfect; (Currently in beta – Full Blog on this feature coming soon)
If you’d like to find out more please visit the NPrinting website or to arrange a product demo please contact me directly or leave a comment below and I’ll get back to you.
That’s it for now, more in depth blogs on all of Vizubi software offerings will be coming soon. Please feel free to comment with your thoughts below.